Women’s Health and Pregnancy
Women's Health refers to comprehensive women’s health care as well as health issues that are unique to women, including:
- Conditions of the Female Organs
Be sure to get early and regular prenatal care to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy. You should also get recommended breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings.
Our goal is to ensure the health and readiness of all women at every stage of life.
Women's Health Services
We have Board Certified Family Medicine and OBGYN Providers at U.S. NMRTC Sigonella who provide specialist Women’s Health Services.
- Well Woman
- Breast Exams
- HPV DNA Testing
- Pelvic Exams
- Pap Smears
- Evaluation and Treatments for Gynecologic Issues
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Abnormal Bleeding
- Abnormal Vaginal Discharge
- Menopause & Hormone Therapy
- Abnormal Pap Smears
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Initial Infertility Evaluation
- Gynecologic Surgeries (Including Minimally Invasive Techniques)
- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for Women at Risk for HIV
- Urinary Incontinence & Prolapse Evaluation
- Preconception Counseling
- Prenatal/Pregnancy Care (Some High Risk Conditions Cannot Be Support Here)
- Labor and Delivery
- Reproductive Health Services
- Full-Services Walk-In Contraception (PINC) Clinic on Thursdays from 8:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Hormonal and Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Natural Family Planning Counseling
- Permanent Sterilization
- Discussion on Tricare-Covered Abortions (For Cases of Rape, Incest, and Threat to Maternal Life)
We look forward to working with you on your journey to your best health!
TRICARE Covered Services
TRICARE covers well-woman exams annually for women under age 65 with no cost-share or copayment. TRICARE offers coverage for many women’s health services, including:
For women who are age 65 and older and using TRICARE For Life, you can still get women’s preventive screenings. Get more information about these and other TRICARE covered services at: https://tricare.mil/coveredservices/isitcovered/